More Spring Walks


I could have also called this post "More Pentax K-5 Pictures" since this is what they really are. The books I ordered from Amazon didn't arrive today, so now I have to wait until Monday to get them. Bummer! But in my commitment to honing my photography I set out once again in the streets of Oslo to take some pictures. It's getting more and more difficult each time. I know this city all to well and things aren't as exciting anymore as they used to be when I first came to this city many years ago. But with a keen eye I was able to get some memorable photographs.

And finally, two HDR photographs! One is a merging of three shots in Photomatix Pro and the other one is a tone mapped, underexposed photograph using Color Efex Pro. I think I managed to do them quite well. The weather was very unpredictable today and lighting was difficult. It was very bright one moment and then clouds would suddenly appear almost out of nowhere and then rain! But rain is good. I would like nothing better than for the rest of the snow and ice in the streets to melt away. The (rich) people are already starting to take out their yachts, and Aker Brygge is once again teeming with life. This is a sure sign of spring!

Not much more to write about these photographs, just random shots taken around the city. I hope you like them! As usual you can always click on the slide show any time to see a bigger version of the picture.



Comments

Popular Posts