A Good Start!

A good start indeed! I know it's not much, but we all have to start somewhere! I wasn't able to save a single cent this February because I had to pay a huge electricity bill (which hopefully will be a non-issue in the futuer as I have changed my provider). To be able to set aside NOK 5,000 this march is a good sign that my finances is well on its way to being stabilized. There was of course an extraordinary income this month for sale of a game console which I rarely used. I will probably not be able to save this much next month, but at least I made up for February.

So now I have to save up NOK 25,000 more! I chuckle when I think about it because it seems like a huge amount. But I feel that it's doable! There is really no telling what we can accomplish if we just put out mind to it! This saving project is starting to get addicting! I like the feeling I get whenever I am able to stop myself from buying things simply because it's unnecessary (like junk food). I stay healthy, too.

As expected I was not able to take a single picture today, despite the brilliant weather. The book from Amazon got delivered to my work place. So I had to go directly home afterwards because they were rather heavy! And I was so tired since I have been sleeping terribly as of late, so I just spent the rest of the afternoon resting.

I am looking forward to reading the books tonight, and start on my first weekend project. I will write more about these books tomorrow to give you my initial impression.

Comments

Popular Posts