Autumn Colors




Autumn is definitely here. Actually, it's almost over. The morning temperatures are already below freezing point and the mountain regions of Norway are already starting to be covered in snow.

And while everything around me seems to change, there is one thing about my life that is still to change: my workload! I thought it would be over in September, but I will still have to work extra the whole month of October as well.

Not that there hasn't been any changes in my life as well. There were. But minor ones. I made some minor changes around the apartment, got rid of the rickety living room table to make more space. The apartment is now more "me-friendly". I am not expecting company anytime soon, anyway.

The weather was surprisingly pleasant yesterday, so instead of working I decided to spend the day outdoors, doing some small errands and a little bit of photography. I had so many pending errands after working 4 weekends in a row, that I wasn't able to take that many pictures. But at least I was able to savor the beautiful fall foliage a little bit.






And autumn also means the start of farmers markets here in Oslo. We have them all year, but the autumn version is bigger and better, with the farmers showcasing the fall harvest like over-sized fall/winter vegetables, cheeses, jams and the year's slaughter. I am glad they hold events like these in Oslo, otherwise autumn would be a very depressing month!








I wish there were more pictures, but as long as I know I still have a lot of work to do, I can never really get any peace and the motivation  needed to take pictures. But soon. It will not be long before I fly back to Asia to be with my family, and get some much needed rest and recreation.



Comments

Popular Posts